Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Trying Something New

With every new year comes the same ol' BS revolutions. "I'll lose weight, I'll read more, I'll travel to foreign places." Mine is way easier to achieve. "Start a blog about movies." I get instant gratification since this will be my first post. I'll mainly talk about movies that I've seen in the theater, not on DVD or TV or streaming services. Although if a movie is that damn good (or bad), I'll write a little blurb about it. 

Now, to explain the name of the blog. I had such a difficult time thinking of a name. I didn't want anyone else coming up with a name for me so I suffered in silence. I waited until I set this page up to just write whatever came to mind. Something that was theater/movie related without being too on the nose. I feel like everyone covets the middle seat in the theater. You're not right up on the screen and you're not all the way in the back. You're dead center, able to take it all in. So that's the story with that.

In a perfect world, I'd see every movie that opens but I have a life. Well, it's actually not that hectic but movies are expensive. I plan on uploading at least 3 times a month though. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to that and not forget I even have this blog. Here's to a great year of film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment