Thursday, February 8, 2018

Coco

Instead of watching the Superbowl, I went to the movies with my mom. Sunday was not an ideal day to leave the house. It was raining something terrible outside. All I wanted was to be warm and snuggly in my bed. But I couldn't resist going out since I've wanted to see this film since it was released.

I got my mom to agree to pick me up by offering to buy her ticket and some popcorn. The theater was practically empty. It seemed that everyone had decided to stay home. We picked our seats which were middle seats closer to the back of the theater. There were two other groups of families in there with us so it was all very cozy. The film started and I was swept away in a magical adventure. Disney has not been holding back their punches with their latest releases. I felt like I was on an emotional roller-coaster. The ending had me in tears. I was literally holing back sobs.

I will be shocked if this doesn't win Best Animated Feature at the Oscars. It deserves every award its nominated for.




                           Image result for coco

No comments:

Post a Comment